Sunday, February 21, 2010

saving up for a backpack.

Post by Jenna.



















I have been teaching skiing 6 days a week since I returned to Massachusetts, and I have been dutifully saving my tips. This past week was President's Week (and February vacation at many schools)- also known as the busiest ski week of the season. By mid-week I had finally saved the $170 needed to buy a new backpack: the Women's REI Flash 65. If this backpack sounds familar, that may be because Tom recently purchased the men's version. We aren't trying to match on the trail, it is just that this pack has gotten fantastic reviews, is very light, has everything we need (and nothing we dont) and is affordable. I'm sold. And all of the busting my butt has finally paid off (quite literally). Click here to read more about the pack, or to see some reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment